Position requirements include, but are not limited to:
- To be cross trained within all phases of our operations department.
- Start up of all new accounts.
- Review and monitor all vendor manuals for compliance related subject matter and handle as needed
- Handling all webinars and social accountability and compliance issues.
- Working as a liaison between factories, China office and customers on all compliance, testing, CTPAT certificates and third party report.
- Reviewing and responding to all conflict mineral and chemical/physical testing reports.
- Working with factory and our China office to complete all CAP reports in a timely manner and communicate all details to our customers.
- Monitor and schedule all accounts for audit renewal dates between the third party testing company, the factory and our China office.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Two years’ experience in footwear or apparel is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Willing to travel to China.