Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Mailroom Coordinator: FedEx World Ship, receiving and distributing samples and packages as well as shipping packages on daily basis. Responsible for tracking goods both incoming and outgoing and notify proper parties.
- Welcome, check-in and direct daily visitors and assisting high profile clients.
- Answering and forwarding incoming calls.
- Order office supplies.
- Manage the office environment to ensure showroom, reception area, kitchen, printing stations, and conference room remain clean and orderly (Work with peers to encourage proper use of the space).
- Call in and monitor repair issues for all office equipment.
- Sending and receiving samples and packages by messenger service.
- Manage showroom and conference room calendars. Anticipate potential conflicts and proactively communicate to resolution.
- We will train individual on how to process packing lists, labels and ASN information in various websites.
- Di-Integrator, and SGS Commerce.
- When needed, manage the calendar and travel for the CEO when the Executive Assistant is not available.