CUSTOMER SERVICE/ORDER ENTRY
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create sales order from customer’s P.O.’s in ERP system (Foot-works).
- Track and update ship dates and pricing with suppliers and customers.
- Update delivery status on sales orders and P.O.’s through ERP, e-mail, Internet or WIP spreadsheets.
- Order price tickets and/or labels from authorized suppliers.
- Filing and other administrative duties as required.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment.
- Able to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Minimum 60 – 70 WPM.
- Experience with MS Office, Excel.
- Order fulfillment experience a plus.
- High School diploma or Associates Degree.