Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The bridge between Fortune Footwear’s New York and China offices regarding fit and pattern adjustment.
- Oversee the fitting process from trial to sample development.
- Recognize pre-production fit problems, analyze the problems, and execute fit corrections until the confirmation sample gets approved.
- Make sure shoes in production match the confirmation sample to ensure consistency.
- Travelling to China 4-6 times per year and travelling to customers all over the country.
- 5 years’ experience in pattern, last, and heel mold correction.
- Must be mathematical in measuring and should be knowledgeable of footwear size and pattern grading.
- Must be a good communicator, because he/she will be the liaison between New York and China