- Review, check, and process import documentation.
- Coordinate with customs broker to obtain timely clearance.
- Enter shipping information and update order status in the ERP system.
- Track shipments and update delivery status via ERP, email to sales team, and/or WIP spreadsheets.
- Check freight, warehouse, trucking, duty invoices and pass them to accounting.
- Send receiving paperwork to warehouses/3PL.
- Date entry and other administrative duties as required.
- Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 1 year working experience; shipping or logistics experience preferred.
- Experience with EDI or ERP a plus.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.