As a receptionist/office assistant you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. The ideal candidate will be a hard working professional able to undertake a variety of tasks and work diligently under pressure and perform receptionist and administrative duties.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Maintain reception area
- Maintain and distribute supplies throughout office including kitchen, rest rooms and printers
- Coordinate office maintenance and repairs for various equipment including Air Conditioning, Fire Alarm system and Printers
- Purchase office supplies and maintain competitive pricing with office supply vendors
- Responsible for filing and upkeep of file drawers, including offsite file storage inventory
- Backup for CEO assistant
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties, such as retrieving shipping documents and review them for accuracy
- Outside errands such as China embassy, post office, etc.
Shipping Area Duties
- Create packing lists and ship outgoing packages using FEDEX software
- Unpack incoming boxes and distribute to staff
- Trouble Shoot all FEDEX issues for staff in both New York and China
- Maintain shipping area and keep supplies stocked